Mission Statement – To protect and preserve the rural qualities of our neighborhood by providing a forum for group action as needed.
- Communicate information quickly and efficiently about matters of neighborhood interest to its members and associates.
- Raise funds and supply volunteer labor for projects that enhance or improve our neighborhood.
- Be an organization through which our neighbors can meet and get to know each other in meetings and social gatherings.
- Work to reduce fire hazards in our community.
- Promote safety on Cement Hill Road and local trails.
- Collaborate and communicate with Nevada County Board of Supervisors and Departments.
- Identify and help preserve historic sites in the area.
- Represent and provide balance of diverse interests in reviewing and prioritizing projects or issues of concern to our neighborhood.
- Support other neighborhood associations as their interests coincide with GCHNA.