The Greater Cement Hill Neighborhood Association is chartered to:
- Protect and preserve the rural qualities of our neighborhood by
providing a forum for group action as needed.
- Communicate information quickly and efficiently about matters of
neighborhood interest to its members and associates.
- Raise funds and supply volunteer labor for projects that enhance or
improve our neighborhood.
- Be an organization through which our neighbors can meet and get to know each other in meetings and social gatherings.
Membership is $20.00 for a year period (January 1 to December 31).
- New membership payments are accepted any time of the year, but are not pro-rated.
- Membership renewal payments are due by February 1st, with a grace period that ends May 1st, at which time a membership is marked expired.
- If payment is received after May 1st, member will have to negotiate or re-negotiate with Ferrellgas for the discount they offer.
and mail form and dues to:
to fill out the online member form and pay with a credit card now.