FIREWISE COMMITTEE TEAM MEMBERS
Members: Joanne Brown, Ellen Hagan, Karen Wcislo and Joy Elson
If you would like to join this very important GCHNA committee as a team member, please send an email to email@example.com.
The Firewise Committee does the following:
- Collects and quantifies yearly mitigation numbers from members to keep our official neighborhood Firewise certification.
- Writes the five-year master Plan of Action for fire mitigation in GCHNA.
- Attends monthly Firewise Coalition meetings and reports back to GCHNA.
- Writes articles for GCHNA newsletter.
- Advises and consults with GCHNA Road Reps.
- Organizes Scotch broom pulls and weed abatement.