FIREWISE COMMITTEE TEAM MEMBERS
Members: Beth Enoch, Ellen Hagan, Joanne Brown, Annette Seabury, Susan Wiesner and Patricia Fuenzalida
If you would like to join this very important GCHNA committee as a team member, please send an email to email@example.com.
The Firewise Committee does the following:
- Represents the National Firewise Protection Agency in Colorado to keep our local GCHCA certification.
- Collects and quantifies yearly mitigation numbers from members to keep official Firewise certification.
- Write, detail, and record a five-year master Plan of Action for Fire mitigation in GCHCA.
- Represents GCHCA at the yearly Fire Preparedness Education Day in May organized by Firewise Council.
- Attends monthly Firewise Coalition meetings and report back to GCHCA.
- Writes articles for GCHCA Newsletter.
- Advises and consults with GCHCA Road Reps.
- Organizes scotch broom pulls and weed abatement.